Tuesday, February 3, 2009

eliz

wuh its been very long time since my last post, rite? actually i had so many things to be posted but im too lazy to do it. beside, me have no time too.

btw elizabeth cahya will move very soon to SMUK 1. rrr me feel so sad because shes one of my bestest friends. me actually spend my break time with her at school. what should i do if she moves out? should me myself go to the canteen alone everyday later? but i know shes kinda bored joining MB for another three years. so, im glad she can move out and no longer leaves MB. btw she also signs up for the scholarship. me hope she can be accepted. bcos beside my bestest friend, shes also one of my cleverest frieeeend ever! good luck babe :)

eliz is one of my best friend me ever had. i never had a long-lasting friend like her. usually me make friends with somebody for only one year, its also because me and her are both in the same class. the next year, if we are separated, well no longer not become close friends anymore. but eliz is different. me is in the same class with her last year, VIII-2. and this year, (me in IX-3 and her in IX-4) we still become friends. and we spend every break time together until me know her daily habits buying nasgortantetengah.

im very proud having best friend like her. shes good at basketball (the basketball team members in saint ursula jhs), shes very clever (always in the top-three-lists in every class), shes the member of our student council, also as the sport section (altho me too), shes tough enough joining MB twice a week and keep stabilizing her scores in a good grade. overall, me sad she'll leave. but thats for her goodness and shiny future. bye liz, tell me when you already be a kid-specialized doctor! :)

oh ya these three days i spent by speaking broklish mix singlish with eliz via phone. we often said something in a very broken kind of english and made lots of grammatical errors. and for the singlish accent, we added "lah" particle at the end of our statements. for example:
1. wuh, youre very mean to me laaaah.
2. me not yet study for tomorrow laaah.
3. mm you havent treat me for the birthday laaah.
et cetera.

oh how i love you, my frieeeend!

ohya i havent told you guys about two exciting news!
first, me accepted in saint ursula senior high school. me feel very glad because actually me only sign up ke atas. im glad to be accepted, but there are some girls in my class who as not lucky as me. yeah, me pray the best for them. dont lose your hopes, yo guys!

second, my kartul is over. yeah, after six months mam erna gives us this tiring task, finally all saint ursula ninth graders finish their kartuls, including me. these are some random things about my kartul:
1. 90 pages overall, 71 pages the isi.
2. me present it for my dearest mom and dad. altho they didnt give many helps in making the kartul, id like to thank mom for supporting me keep doing it and dad for driving me to the photocopy center.
3. black hard-covered filled with silver writings
4. me hard-covered it at AGUNG PHOTOCOPY CENTER near my dad's university back then, UNIVERSITAS TRISAKTI. me paid IDR 25,000 for one-day service. fyi, me made two copies of kartul, for mam erna and for me (memorizing worthy moments of kartuling)

thats all, bye now. sorry for all grammatical errors, on pupose or not.
ps. pray for my HSM role play, the detail tomorrow yak!

No comments:

Post a Comment